DALYANA 170X240 4,08 M²
Short Product Description
- Knot density approx: 360 000 knots per m²
- Thickness approx: 9 mm
- Age: Contemporary 0-20 years (not used)
- Origin: Nepal / Tibet
- Pile: Wool / Silk Warp: Cotton
- Manufacturing: Knotted by hand
- Payment Options
- DELIVERY & RETURN CONDITIONS
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
In the time of Great Seljuk Empire, characteristic of the carpets are mostly blue and red colours, some arabesque figures and kufi writings. Kufi is describing Arabic letters with straight and cornered lines. Kufi patterns take part in Seljuk rugs’ neat lines with patterns like hooks or arrows. One of the things makes these rugs special is the Turkish knot technique peculiar to Turkish rugs. Turkish knot is a weaving style loomed with double knots. Therefore this style add more durability and strength on the rugs. The most distinctive features of Ottoman classic term rugs are the medallion insigne that represent sultanate and great amount of flower designs in their patterns.
- 30-day money back guarantee; As a private person you have 30-day money back guarantee. You can return your carpet within 30 days and get your money back. The carpet has to be in unaltered condition and should not have been used. You have to package the carpet the same way as it was when you received it. The customer pays for the shipping costs in both directions. Return; When sending back a carpet you first have to contact us It is your responsibility that the carpet arrives in an undamaged condition. Make sure that the carpet is well packed. The customer pays for return shipping. Carpets that are ordered and not received or are returned to us due to the customer not being available for several delivery attempts will be charged. Delivery; If something is wrong with your delivery, or if you receive the wrong or a damaged carpet or the wrong number of carpets please contact customer service immediately. The error has to be reported within a reasonable time frame. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products or otherwise perform any obligation as specified in these Terms and Conditions if the same is wholly or partly caused whether directly or indirectly by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.